close

 

粉絲SharonG的作品,基本上我覺得這可以列入國小英文課教材!簡單易懂又"貼切",邊看邊傻笑是正常的!!

 

When you look at David,

當你看著大衛


What is it that you see?

你看到的是什麼


Do you see the things that I do -

你看見我所看見的嗎?


Are you amazed like me?

你跟我一樣地驚艷嗎?

 

To see eyes as big as saucers,

看他的眼睛大的像碟子


To see hair as dark as night,

看他的頭髮黑的像夜晚


To see a smile so big, it lights the world -

看他大大的笑容照亮了世界

 

With teeth so pearly white -

 和他那似珍珠的牙齒

 

 

  

And when you think of David

當你想起大衛時

 


Is it his angelic voice you hear?

是他的似天使的聲音嗎?


Is it the kindness that he exudes that makes it all so clear -

是他所散發出那純淨的和善嗎?

 

That he’s a gift to all of us - for all of us to see,

他是我們被賜予的禮物,讓我們去經歷

 

For all he is - for what he gives -

他的一切,他所給予的


We’re grateful to our “D”!!

我們感謝"D"!!

 

- Sharon G.

source:DavidFanScene

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 GengenW 的頭像
    GengenW

    陽光大衛私房粉絲網

    GengenW 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()